Many online banking services will be unavailable for customers of two major financial establishments in Finland.
This weekend banking services of Nordea and OP will have interruptions when their IT systems will be maintained.
The following banking services of OP will be unavailable beginning Saturday, September 5, 22:00 in the evening until Sunday, September 6, 10:00 in the morning:
- op.fi service
- OP Accessible
- OP Business mobile
- Siirto payments
- Online payments from accounts or cards, confirmation with Mobile key or key code list
- Identification with OP’s user IDs into authorities’ services, such as MyTax and Kela
- External services where you can pay online from OP account or browse OP account information
- Cash management services
- (Corporate eServices) Web Services
- OP’s Electronic Signature service (allekirjoitus.op.fi)
In addition, occasional interruptions may occur in these services:
- Debit card transactions (credit card transactions will work normally)
- Cash withdrawals and cash deposits at Otto ATMs
Nordea’s service break will take place on Sunday, September 6 2020 and the second break during the weekend 23–25 October 2020.
The first service break on September 6 will start in the morning at 04:00. The break affecting cards is estimated to end by 14:00 in the afternoon, and the break affecting other services by 17:00.
During the service break, cash cannot be withdrawn with Nordea’s cards, and Nordea’s access codes cannot be used for electronic identification. Netbank and mobile bank will be unavailable during the entire break. Card payments will be possible with certain restrictions at stores and unmanned service stations, for example, but the payment process may be slow and payments may not go through.
The following services will be unavailable Sunday, September 6 2020 between 04:00 and 14.00:
- Withdrawal and deposit of cash at ATMs
- Withdrawal of cash at stores
- Most card payments
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, Fitbit and Garmin payments
- The following services will be unavailable Sunday, September 6 2020 between 04:00 and 17:00:
- Bill payment ATMs
- Netbank (personal and corporate customers)
- Mobile bank (personal and corporate customers)
- Identifying yourself in Nordea’s services (code card, code calculator, code app)
- Identifying yourself in other services with Nordea’s access codes (e-identification: using public services with Nordea’s access codes, for example)
- Payment traffic and payment services
- Nordea Wallet
- Nordea Investor
The break will also impact the payment cards issued by Nordea Finance (Stockmann Mastercard, Finnair Plus Mastercard and TUOHI Mastercard) as well as its services, such as OmaLuotto, Car Finance Details 24/7 and the Nordea Finance Portal.